Van a munkahelyem honlapjan egy kerdezz-felelek oldal. Eddig nagyon komoly kerdeseket tettek fel, de ma talaltam egy mokasat:
Most Recent Questions
Question:
Reporting of bathroom incidents
Posted: 11/06/2008
I recently joined the company and noticed that the signs in the bathroom cubicles tell you to report any adverse bathroom incidents, however no contact name is given. Particularly in the case of toilet brushes becoming aggressive and biting people, I would like to know who I need to speak to. There may or may not have been an embarrassing incident recently in which I suffered an attack of this nature. I am confident that I would be able to identify the toilet brush responsible if a line up was organised. Many thanks
Answer:
Thank you for raising these legitimate concerns with me. Adverse bathroom events are often under-reported, but are matters that Novartis takes very seriously. I am very interested to hear that the toilet brushes have been acting in an aggressive manner. Several studies have shown that toilet brushes only turn violent when not used (all that stored up energy drives them to madness). Given the occasional state of the bathrooms in the Medical Affairs area, can I suggest that you do both the toilet brushes and your colleagues a favor and use the brushes more regularly? This would truly be a win-win for all involved. Whilst I have every faith in your 'toilet brush-identifying abilities', I think you would have considerable issues discerning one toilet brush from another at present, as they all remain identically pristine and untouched. I agree that if these events do continue, a brush with the law may be necessary, however I would prefer to settle this matter in a more amicable manner before escalating to our General Counsel - Ray Steinwall. Best Wishes,
No comments:
Post a Comment